Sunday, December 31, 2017

My 2018 The Daily Positive Winter Reading Challenge Sign-up

 Click here to go to the sign-up!

  • A book that's a popular fairy tale
  • An award-winning book
  • A book that's based on a true story
  • A book that was your favorite from school
  • A book with a setting that's in your home state
  • A book recommended by someone who favors a different genre
  • A self-help book
  • A book of poetry
  • A book with a female heroine
  • A classic book
  • A series of books
  • A murder mystery
  • A biography
  • A book that's been made into a movie
  • A memoir
  • Your favorite book
    • The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
  • A book from your childhood you never finished
  • A book based on a historical event
  • A book that made you cry
  • A book with a title that catches your eye
  • A book about a topic that interests but also intimidates you
  • A book about business or finances
  • A play
  • A book you can get for free

Once I've weeded out some of my massively gargantuan TBR stack, maybe titles will jump out at me to fill the rest of the categories.  (That's what I'm hoping anyway.)

Click on the button at the top to go to the sign-up page. Links go to GoodReads until after I've read and reviewed each book. 

Have you read any of the books I've listed?  Do you have any suggestions for the empty categories?


No comments:

Post a Comment