Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday Bookish Post - May 9, 2016

     


   

Thanks to Marie of Tynga's Reviews, Kathryn at Book Date, Ramona at Create With Joy and Janice at Mostly Blogging for hosting these respective link-ups!  (Click on the buttons to go to the respective blogs.)

~~~oOo~~~

STACKING THE SHELVES

Here are some books I got last week:

  

Death at Breakfast will be reviewed here this Friday (May 13th).
The ESV Family Devotional Bible will be featured here on the blog on Saturday (May 14th).

   

Loving Eleanor will be reviewed here tomorrow, Tuesday, May 10th.
I won  Stars Over Sunset Boulevard in a contest on Silver's Reviews!

~~~oOo~~~

IT'S MONDAY.  WHAT ARE YOU READING?


The Sleuthing Women Anthology, 10 full-length books in one, will be reviewed here on Wednesday, May 11.  I'm about half-way through, so I've got my work cut out for me!

~~~oOo~~~

INSPIRE ME MONDAY TWINS

(I found this graphic here.)

What makes you come alive?

Here's mine.  I want to wish my husband a Happy 19th Anniversary!:


19 comments:

  1. Well that 10 novel bundle sure sounds interesting! :) It looks like you have some nice reading ahead of you! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Peyton. It's one of the best book values I've seen in a while! And the stories are great. :O)

      Delete
  2. Some very interesting books on your list - beautiful covers! Thanks for visiting my reading list for the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, Kym! Glad to have you on the Back Porch! I hear you on the covers. Sometimes I come across a book with a beautiful cover and I want the book already from just looking at it! :O)

      Delete
  3. Thanks again for visiting my site, and I love the quote on coming alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, GMB and the quote is kind of a call to duty, but one we are to enjoy. :O)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the Susan Meissner win, I have read one of hers and really liked it. Would read this one in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn! When I saw the cover I was like, "I have GOT to get that book!" :O)

      Delete
  5. I'm drawn to Loving Eleanor and Stars Over Sunset Boulevard. Good luck with the rest of The Sleuthing Women Anthology. Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can usually tell when a cover has been done thoughtfully and carefully. Can you see the weekend from where you are yet, Yvonne? :O)

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had a great haul too this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you also had a great haul this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, Caitlin, and this week is shaping up to be better! WOOHOO! BOOKS! :O)

      Delete
  8. I hope you enjoy Stars Over Sunset Boulevard.

    Loving Eleanor and Death at Breakfast look good.

    ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to squeeze in a few pages here and there betwixt and between all my other reading. Thanks for hosting that contest, Elizabeth! :O)

      Delete
  9. Love that quote! Looks like some interesting books this week. Hope you enjoy them!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I hope the week brings lots of bookish goodness your way too!

      Delete
  10. I'm not familiar with any of these books before. I hope you enjoy :3

    ReplyDelete