Friday, February 25, 2011

My 5 Question Friday




1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, I learned on a stick shift when taking driver's ed. Although....I remember going out to the driving range and asking for the red car, which had an automatic transmission. They gave me the keys for the darker red car...which was a stick. My partner did not know how to drive a stick either, so we opened the textbook and figured it out that way! *lol*

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
beef tongue and habanero (sp?) peppers

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Usually...all time favorite is the Thin Mint, although some of their newer ones are quite tasty too.

4. How do you pamper yourself?
What is this pamper you speak of?

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Well, my given names are "Lucille Anna". I've always gone by LuAnn. I've also been called (at different times): Lulubelle, Lu-A, Lucy and Lulu. So now I just tell people I answer to anything that starts with "Lu".

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am pretty sure I have never had the desire to eat beef tongue so if there had been a 3rd option for foods I won't eat I believe that would be it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog. I remember being little and grocery shopping with my mom, beef tongue was always in the meat case, i'd just poke at it and wonder why anyone would eat it. I haven't seen tongue in the meat section in about 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still can shop at our old fashioned butcher and they carry beef tongue. I did try the smoked version once. Tasted like roast beef but the texture was awful. Never again! Hey, Kentucky- Gonna come to PA in April? Come on! It'll be fu-un!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewwww, beef tongue--do people really eat that? Thanks for stopping back and following, I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I'm your newest follower from Blogging Buddies!Feel free to stop over at my blog!
    I love your answers to the 5 questions! lol
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello- wanted to stop in and let you know I am following from the Blogging Buddies. Oh and I am a new follower.
    -Laurie
    http://www.littlebluechairs.com/
    http://fitzgeraldmusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete